Intake session (1st session (75 minutes) $350.00
Individual sessions (50 minutes) $300.00
Family Therapy (75 minutes) $350.00
Payment for sessions is expected at the beginning of each session.
I do accept most out-of-network insurance and some in-network insurance companies. As a courtesy to my clients, I will bill directly to your insurance company. However, you are still responsible for any co-pays and balances not paid by your insurance company.
I would suggest that you contact your insurance company and ask them the following questions:
- Do I have behavioral health benefits?
- Is there a deductible? How much is it and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- What is the covered amount per therapy session with a licensed mental health professional?
- Is approval required by my primary doctor?
- Do my Benefits cover Couples and Family Therapy?
- Does my coverage cover both out of network and in network provider benefits?
What is your cancellation policy?
24 hours -notice is required for cancelled or rescheduled appointments. Missed appointments are charged a late cancellation fee of $50.00. Of course, emergencies and illness do occur and will be considered.
What forms of payment do you accept?
Cash, Checks, and Credit Cards (i.e. Visa, MasterCard, etc.)